Do You Want to Join Our Team?
Personal Support Workers
Home Support Workers
GOALS and TEAMWORK
Our caregivers love the profession of taking care of others. They ensure our clients retain their dignity with the utmost respect; they are supportive and kind to our clients and to their fellow caregivers while providing the best client care possible.
Every one of our caregiver’s goal is to make our clients feel cared for, safe and secure. We can only accomplish this goal by working together as a team.
If you fit into our caregiver profile, then we would love to hear from you.
What to expect working with
- A respectful, collaborative relationship with office staff and management
- Competitive pay rates
- Schedules that fit your timelines and your location
- Respectful clients and family members
- Access to your future schedules and your client’s care plan
- A means to provide input about the client’s health status
- An open-door policy to voice any issues or concerns you may have
NOTE: Do NOT provide your SIN number or Drivers License Number at this time.
We appreciate your interest and will contact you once we have reviewed your completed application and feel you can fit into our caregiver profile.
Take care and stay safe!
Approved Healthcare Services
Personal Care Services
Companionship for Seniors
Respite Care (short-term)
Service Days for our clients: 7 days a week
Service Hours for our clients: 24/7 or as per your request.
Office hours call between 8 am – 8 pm
301 Rexdale Blvd, 2nd Floor,
Etobicoke, ON M9W 1R8